About Palmer & Webb Associates
Palmer & Webb Associates were founded in August 1999 initially starting off as Palmer Independent Limited. Palmer & Webb Associates became a trading style of Blueprint South West Limited in 2013. Brian Palmer has been in the industry in excess of 35 years.
We have listened, advised and worked with many businesses, individuals and families within our local community and have gained vast experience in helping our clients through the good times and the bad times to achieve the right solution for them in line with their requirements and needs. Most notably we have provided sound advice in connection with the equity release, pensions, mortgage and protection markets.
We have gained and sustained the necessary qualifications needed to maintain and advise in this complex industry so that we can continue to assist all our clients with the utmost integrity.
Blueprint South West Limited are qualified to advise you on:
- Equity Release (Lifetime and home reversion schemes)
- Life Insurance, Individual and Family Protection
- Business Protection
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our Service to you – Our Customer
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide. This involves information about the true cost, benefits and consequences of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- Your personal information will always be treated in the strictest confidence.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you understand and support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product and service to meet both your short and long term needs.
- On occasions that we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for a service we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the most appropriate advice; even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- All our staff will be professional and courteous to you; even if they are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- We will respond to any telephone calls within 48 hours and where necessary a written response will follow within 7 working days.